"A petal so still, in solitary grace,
In the realm of its own, it finds its own space,
A pennant of strength, though fragile in view,
It whispers of courage to those who pass through."
"Unanchored" is an ode to the brief but exquisite lifespan of Mother Nature's Poppy. A poignant tribute to not how long or short our time on earth may be, but the remarkable beauty that comes with moving through grace.
Available Photography Print Sizes:
- Small (S) : 10" x 12.5" (25.4cm x 31.7cm)
- Medium (M) : 20" x 25" (50.8cm x 63.5cm)
- Large (M) : 30" x 37.5" (76.2cm x 95.3cm)
- Extra-Large (XL) : 40" x 50" (101.6cm x 127cm)
- Museum-Grade Giclée Archival Fine Art Print
- Numbered & Hologram-Marked Certificate of Authenticity Signed by Fine Art Photographer Magdalene Marx
- Hahnemüle Photorag 308gsm Highest Age Resistance Paper/span
- Matte Textured Finish / Acid & Lignin Free / ISO 9706 Standard
- Recommend Professional Framing In UV Non-Reflective Acrylic Glass Frame
- Handle With Care
- See "Guide to Print Sizing for More Details"
SHOP "Unanchored" or other Fine Art Photography Prints
If you'll like to reach me or discuss a collaboration, write to me via the contact form on this site, or directly by email or phone. I share more stories on my blog and portfolio, as well as recommendations on the books, podcasts, music etc. that have been so dear to me. You can also keep in touch with me via my newsletter where I send my long form essays. Tender stories to be indulged with a cup of tea on those long slow rainy days. To learn of new release dates and pre-sales, please subscribe to my newsletter or contact me at email@example.com